From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2021 10:20 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Help with C-Cleaner

When you run the disk cleanup utility are you checking the checkboxes that come up after the analyzing scan tells you how much space the utility can free up?  Here are the options I have to choose to delete or not on my Windows 7 computer:

Downloaded Program Files 0 bytes checked

Temporary Internet Files 0 bytes

Recycle Bin 12.0 KB

Service Pack Backup Files 0 bytes

System error memory dump files 10.3 MB

Temporary files 83.9 KB

Thumbnails 3.29 KB

Per user archived Windows Error Rep... 39.6 KB

System queued Windows Error Reporti... 12.0 MB

There is a command that you can run that will bring up several more options to choose from that I can post if you would like.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.