Sent: Monday, February 08, 2021 2:19 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Concerning an external hard drive

Hi There,

Here I am again needing more assistance.  I have used disk cleanup as Mike instructed, but I do need to purchase an external hard drive.  I have never seen an external hard drive, so I am totally ignorant when it comes to purchasing or using one.  I have only used thumb drives in the past.  I am wondering what size should I get.  Also, can I move e-mails that I have saved on my computer on to the external hard drive?  Thank you for your help.

Veronica