The oddest things appeared on our desktop the other day. Nothing I could tell but my husband saw these picture things and blamed me!! They were on the top of the screen and slightly fuzzed out. One was some apples, one had a couple of slices of

Marilyn and Don Bilderback

The oddest things appeared on our desktop last week.  Nothing that I ever noticed but he blamed me anyway!  They were at the top of the screen and sort of fuzzed out.  One was some apples, one was a couple of slices of bread and he didn’t catch the others but thought one might have been a car.  We don’t do imogees or whatever  those are called.  And besides that he said they all had kind of noses on them.  I’m not kidding.  Our computer guy took them off when we had the computer in for service but Don didn’t remember what they were called.  Just curious as to what in the world invaded our space.