From: Laz
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Bluetooth dongle?

Hi Vicky,

The best sounding one I've found is the one we decided to sell on our
site but like I said I don't know much about hearing aids. Apparently
some hearing aids will pair just fine with this BT transmitter, while
some customers have reported that it didn't work with their particular
hearing aids.

I"m referring to the one below which is portable and can be connected
via USB to a computer or any other device via a headphone jack. When
used with a computer it allows one to use a headset for making calls
with Skype, Google Voice, etc, but I don't know that hearing aids have
built-in mics or not for this purpose. Many use this for their Victor
Reader Streams for wireless listening. Here's the link:

The portable Swivel Jack RTX Bluetooth transmitter/receiver is just
$44.99! Perfect for making your Victor Stream or any device with a
headphone jack, able to connect to your Bluetooth headphones or
speaker! Connect it to your computer's USB port and have it come
through your Bluetooth headset or speaker! The receiver side speaks
everything from power on through power off! It boasts a range of 100
Feet and much more...
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Miccus-Swivel-Jack-RTX-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver_p_18.html

I hope that helps.

Stay well,