thank you for the link...got it and now is there anyone who can help with hot keys etc.

any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dave

On 2/12/2021 3:20 PM, Roberta Nevels wrote:

You can go to

https://ninite.com/

they have a lot of apps you can download.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Mitchel
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021 12:22 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] thunderbird e-mail

I have tried windows mail for the last week and nk I would also like to give thunderbird a try. WM is not a real intuitive e-mail client from what I have learned.

Does anyone have the link for a fresh download of thunderbird? I will appreciate any help or feedback on thunderbird and WM both.

Thanks, Dave

Sent from Mail for Windows 10