Removing Old Credit Cards from Amazon

Mike B

Hi All,

The subject line just about says it all!  Has anyone found or know a way to remove credit cards from their credit cards list with Amazon?  I have 3 credit cards that need to be removed and I can't find any option to remove, only to add a credit card.  I had Amazon disability on the phone last night for about 20 minutes before the call dropped from their end or, they hung up because they couldn't help.  I didn't even get an email from their disability department asking me to rate the agent, I wonder why?!  LOL

If anyone has a solution for removing credit cards I would, as well as many others, sure like to know about it!  All help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.