Re: Another question regarding Focus 14 Braille unit

Nancy Shackelford

Thanks so much! There very well may be more questions, but I'm sending
this advice to my friend with this problem.
Thanks again,
Nance

On 2/13/21, Teresa Arroyo Llosa <tarroyollosa@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Nancy,

When they tell you to press chord + dot 8, it means you have to press space
bar and the eight dot key on the right. Chord means the space bar.

If you need more explanations, just shout away.

I have a 44 cell focus, so I think I could give you a hand. I'd advise you
to get an appropriate USB cable because even though you have your Focus
paired through blue tuth, the battery will -as far as I remember- still run
down.

I hope this helps.

Teresa Arroyo