Re: nvda and weather

Quentin Christensen

Hi Heather,

Are you using the Weather Plus add-on? https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/Weather_Plus.en.html

From that page,
  • Press NVDA+shift+control+w to set a temporary city.
  • Press NVDA+shift+control+alt+w to open the Weather Plus settings dialog.
I'm not sure if you can have multiple cities setup at once, it might be worth contacting the author Adriano Barbieri for help with that (His details should be in the settings / documentation for the add-on I think).

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 7:31 AM heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:

Hello, I wanted to know if anyone knows how to add your city to the weather read out with NVDA?  I live in san Antonio but, I am actually closer to Helotes than the main city. The temperature is quite different than the zipcode they have for san Antonio.  So just wanting to know how to add my weather location instead.

Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Quentin Christensen