Gotta move on from Outlook 2007

Walter Ramage

Hi all.  I've been using outlook 2007 for many years, as I remember it it was the last version before outlook went fully ribboned.  However for the last few days I'm getting the message each time I launch the programme stating that the server certificate cannot be verified and there are two buttons, one to confirm I want to use that server anyway and the second to say no.  If I say yes I can still receive and send emails as I'm doing now but 2007 is along time back, especially when it comes to computers etc.  So as I am used to outlook what is the best version for accessibility.  I have 4 computers and they are using either Jaws 2018, 2019 or 2020.

There was a time when I saw posts on lists like this complaining  that their outlook 2016 was giving them mega problems and it makes me wonder if Outlook 2016 is a troublesome version.  My computer guy can get for me outlook 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.  Which of these versions would you recommend?  Your help as always is appreciated.  Walter.