Re: Question about Win amp

Jim Rawls

six am having similar issues. I can’t select anything. If I install wimp 5.66, I can’t select skins, or file types etc. Jim

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kay Malmquist
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 10:04 AM
To: TechTalk
Subject: [TechTalk] Question about Winamp

Hi guys,

I have a problem with Winamp on a Windows  7 machine.  This is version 5.5 and when I go in to preferences, I can not tab through the options.  The tree view is there with the list of categories but you can not tab through the options that should be there.  On this computer, I have version 5.623 and everything works as expected.  The preferences behave as they should.  Is it the version?  I can't even select classic skins to make sure that is set up correctly.  Is this a Windows 7 issue?  Any help is appreciated.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear"
Author Unknown.