From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Victor
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 10:02 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Talking blood pressure monitors

Hi everyone:

I know this has been covered before, but I am looking for a good, easy to
use, accessible talking blood pressure monitor at a good price.
Independentliving.com seems to have a good one for just under $55. Do any of
you know anything about that one? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Please give me the links to the appropriate websites.

Thank you in advance,

Victor

https://www.avg.com