Once again, I recommend the TruMedic BP2000 talking upper arm blood pressure monitor, which is currently selling on Amazon for a very reasonable $20.  It is easy to use, is pretty accurate and has clear speech.  It runs on four AA batteries or the included AC adapter, and is one of the very few talking blood pressure monitors I have researched whose instruction manual is accessible in PDF format:

https://www.amazon.com/truMedic-TM-BP2000-ArmElectronic-Pressure-Monitor/dp/B01D7SAD1M?th=1

Gerald

On 2/19/2021 1:59 AM, Victor wrote:
Hi Andy:

I wondered about those wrist blood pressure monitors. I wondered about how accurate they are. It’s nice that the wrist monitors are more portable, but I think the upper arm monitors must be more accurate. Thank you for the recommendation.

Victor
On Feb 18, 2021, at 10:26 PM, Andy <wq6r@...> wrote:

I don't have a specific recommendation, but which ever one you get, make sure that it goes on the upper arm rather than the wrist.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Victor" <victorelawrence@...>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 10:02 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Talking blood pressure monitors

Hi everyone:

I know this has been covered before, but I am looking for a good, easy to use, accessible talking blood pressure monitor at a good price. Independentliving.com seems to have a good one for just under $55. Do any of you know anything about that one? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Please give me the links to the appropriate websites.

Thank you in advance,

Victor