Re: Talking blood pressure monitors

Carolyn Arnold

I got the upper arm one from Maxi-Aids, like TimeX, it just keeps on ticking. I have had it for about 25 years.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Victor
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 1:59 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Talking blood pressure monitors

Hi Andy:

I wondered about those wrist blood pressure monitors. I wondered about how accurate they are. It’s nice that the wrist monitors are more portable, but I think the upper arm monitors must be more accurate. Thank you for the recommendation.

Victor
On Feb 18, 2021, at 10:26 PM, Andy <wq6r@socal.rr.com> wrote:

I don't have a specific recommendation, but which ever one you get, make sure that it goes on the upper arm rather than the wrist.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Victor" <victorelawrence@gmail.com>