From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2021 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Deleting from Gmail "All Mail" folders

Are you talking about two different things?  I believe the original question
is for using an e-mail program.  You appear to be commenting on using the
web site itself.  And for quite some time, it has not been necessary to use
simple HTML on the web site.  I haven't used the web site much so I'm not
saying it isn't easier to use the simple HTML choice on the web site but I
see no reason that it should matter when using an actual e-mail program.