Re: Does anyone have a tutorial on using the email client thunderbird?

Jamie

Thank you so very much. I just know this will be a great help.I really appreciate it.

From: Cochise
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Does anyone have a tutorial on using the email client thunderbird?

Below is a link that I copied from a previous email that might be of help.
I've done a thunderbird starter audio demonstration tutorial a while
ago for the new users of the client.
the link contains the audio file plus a few text files might be of
help for the new users.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/83fyh408eg0d86n/Thunderbird%20Files.zip?dl=1
TC

On 2/17/21, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
> The problem isn't the commands.  The interface is the same, once you get to
>
> the right place.
> Once you open the program, use f6 to move to the folders' tree view and once
>
> more to move to the messages list.  You could use f6 to get to the folders'
>
> list and then tab to get to the message list but when you are opening the
> program and moving to where you want to work, f6 is the most convenient way
>
> to move from the folders treeview to the message list.
>

> the program is very similar in a lot of ways.  Ask if you have further
> questions and problems.
>
> Gene

Also, what email clients work well with windows ten and jaws 2020?
Thank you so much for any help.