Dropbox and Sharing a Folder

Mike B

Hi All,

Running the latest version of Dropbox and I'm having a problem with a shared folder.  I created a folder for myself and someone else in my Dropbox folder, opened the context menu and pressed enter on the, Share, option, entered his email address and sent him the invitation.  He received the invitation and accepted but, our shared folder isn't appearing in his Dropbox folder.

What am I doing wrong?!  Or, what else does the shareing person have to do differently?  Does the sharing person also have to create a folder of the same name in his folder?

All help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.