Getting Rid of Windows Ten Prompt

Monica Jones

Every time I boot up now, I get a prompt asking me to upgrade to Windows Ten. Hearing all the problems you folks are having with speech and such, I’m not sure I want to upgrade just yet. Can you please tell me how to get rid of this? Sometimes it cuts off my speech. I’m usually able to exit the dialog, but this morning I had to get sighted help. Thank God I was lucky enough to have someone sighted. Any help is appreciated. I may want to upgrade, but I don’t want to do it if I lose speech, and I don’t wish to be prompted at boot up.

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones