Adding your personal POI to the seeing eye GPS app

Matt

ok, set my first user POI . when I clicked on it and click add and then the dialog box came up and I click on tag and chose ramp and bottom of ramp and then gave it a name in the description box and ten it asked me to pick a category . Now there was several choices in there. One of them was pedestrian and one was undefined. Of course there was a few others. But what does the category pedestrian mean? Also I assume if you choose undefined it will just let you name a category? As you have to pick one as it will not let you save the POI without picking one. Also where is the help or manual for this app? Thanks for any input!

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...