Re: really bad NVDA issues

Gene

Always save the last version of anything that has a version you can save because you never know if there will be problems with the new one.

I know there is a way to get older versions, but I don't recall what it is now.  Someone on the list may know.  I don't think it is documented.  I've seen it on the NVDA users' list.  If you use a certain web site address and put the version information in, you can get the version.

Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 2:32 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] really bad NVDA issues

Hello, I cant seem to fix my nvda it will not save the configurations and it will not stay on American English. This all started with latest update. I did not really need this after the hellish week down here in Texas.It had to be the only time I did not save the older copy of NVDA.  So is their a page with the previous version? I even tried to factory reset the nvda and it keeps happening! So I thought if I could download the previous version; it would fix my issue! It still will not save my settings. Thank you all. Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10