Radio Garden

Walter Ramage

Hi.  Heard an item on BBC radio 4 this morning just before I got up.  It is about a fun app that allows you to spin a globe and little lights show where various radio stations are located and you tap on the one that might interest you, it is called "Radio Garden.  I did a quick Google search to find the name of the app but this is a very busy day for me and can't afford the time to do much more research.  What I'd like to know is; Is this app on IOS and also can you get it on a PC and most importantly, is it accessible.  Has anybody used it and what is your experience?  I'll paste the link to what I found on google but I only read enough to confirm that it is the app I heard about on the radio. Walter.

https://www.theverge.com/2016/12/13/13935680/radio-garden-studio-moniker-netherlands-institute-for-sound-and-vision