Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 12:32 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] really bad NVDA issues

Hello, I cant seem to fix my nvda it will not save the configurations and it will not stay on American English. This all started with latest update. I did not really need this after the hellish week down here in Texas.It had to be the only time I did not save the older copy of NVDA.  So is their a page with the previous version? I even tried to factory reset the nvda and it keeps happening! So I thought if I could download the previous version; it would fix my issue! It still will not save my settings. Thank you all. Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10