Re: wlm issue.

Monica Jones

Wow, I have used WLM successfully in seven. I hope someone can help because when
I upgrade, I don’t want the same issue.

Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 11:08 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] wlm issue.

Hi guys, Further to me plea regarding getting WLM to use my gmail account.

I managed to set up WLM to use my gmail account, but everything seemed to be going all rightup to I tried to read my mail messages.

When I clicked on the first email, nothing happened.

I tried the up arrow key and the down arrow key, but nothing read, all I got was the window10 sound alert, you get, when you reach the bottom of the list.

Anyone advise me of what is happening here please?, Billy

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones