Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] really bad NVDA issues

Hay, I am trying to get rid of my page breaks when I read text. I wrote the instructions down but, I cant seem to get the steps to work. Can someone please tell me the step I am missing. I could not find the symbol area.” The steps to ignore page breaks with nvda.insert n to turn on NVDA.

step2 arrow down to preferences; arrow down to settings; arrow down twice  punctuation symbol' inter on that, and shift tab once, in the edit box;  type page break'; next tab twice to level combo box all.  tab to okay”.

Thank you everyone Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10