Re: Radio Garden

Walter Ramage

Hi.  thanks, I'll need to investigate further when I find the time.  Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Victor
Sent: 22 February 2021 12:16
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Cc: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Radio Garden

Hi:

I have an iPhone and I have just found an app called radio Garden live. There wasn’t much of a description, but I think it’s similar to what you described in your email. There is also an app called garden radio.

HTH,

Victor

On Feb 22, 2021, at 2:51 AM, Walter Ramage via groups.io <wpr@...> wrote:

Hi.  Heard an item on BBC radio 4 this morning just before I got up.  It is about a fun app that allows you to spin a globe and little lights show where various radio stations are located and you tap on the one that might interest you, it is called "Radio Garden.  I did a quick Google search to find the name of the app but this is a very busy day for me and can't afford the time to do much more research.  What I'd like to know is; Is this app on IOS and also can you get it on a PC and most importantly, is it accessible.  Has anybody used it and what is your experience?  I'll paste the link to what I found on google but I only read enough to confirm that it is the app I heard about on the radio. Walter.

https://www.theverge.com/2016/12/13/13935680/radio-garden-studio-moniker-netherlands-institute-for-sound-and-vision