Re: Getting Rid of Windows Ten Prompt

Monica Jones

Thank you, Mike, I will try this.

From: Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2015 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Getting Rid of Windows Ten Prompt

Hi Monica,

I have heard that this website has a tool has removes all Windows 10 upgrade files from your computer.  I can't vouch for it since I've already done this manually but, below is the link if others are willing to give it a go.  They have 2 tools, a stand alone .EXE file if you don't like installers, or an executable that you can install & if the right option is selected it will monitor your computer for future Windows 10 installation updates.  It's called, GwxControlPanelSetup.exe

Take care.
Mike