Re: a thunderbird question

Gene

And your addressbook would have been in the portable version as well.  I hope you use it and back it up in future.

From: Troy Burnham
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] a thunderbird question

Thanks Gene. Since I found out I had to have the reinstall done I
started thinking about the portable thunderbird because I lost my entire
address book and will have to rebuild it slowly as messages come in
since I don't remember most of the addresses I had. As you said if I had
been using portable thunderbird all along it would've saved me part of
the headache of reinstalling some of the programs that I'm now having to
install since I would've already had thunderbird ready to go.

Troy