pinning items to the taskbar in windows 10?

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I'm trying to pin 2 versions of jaws to my taskbar in the latest version of windows 10 and I'm having trouble.

The instructions on google say to highlight what you want to pin and right click it and go to more and then to pin to taskbar, and I'm using the right mouse button to right click but when I tried it yesterday I was constantly getting the wrong thing pinned although I knew I was highlighted on jaws to start, then as I'm trying it this morning something totally different is happening and the same menu isn't even opening up when I right click. What am I missing? I've done this successfully before although it wasn't with the most updated version of windows 10.

Thanks.

Troy