Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Concerning internet browser

  1. Hit your windows key and type default.
  2.

When you hear default program, hit enter.

  1. You’ll land in the control  panel. Tab around to  set default programs and hit enter.
  2. 4. Wait for the list of programs to populate, and either hit M or use you’re arrow keys to go down to Microsoft Edge.
  3. 5. Tab to set this program as default and hit space.
  4. Tab to ok and hit enter.