Re: enabling windows defender?

Gene

It should be, but look at what the system tray says. If it doesn't indicate that it is running, then reboot and see what happens. I don't know what it will say, it may not say anything about the actual name of the program, it may say something about your computer being protected.

From: Troy Burnham
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2021 5:47 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] enabling windows defender?

Hi all,

Now that I've uninstalled that webroot that I asked about earlier I'm
trying to make sure my computer is protected in other ways. I went to
google and asked how to tell if windows defender is enabled and I found
a place where it said that it's automatically working if no other
antivirus programs are running but is that true?

Troy