Re: read more button

Madison Martin

I just looked at the site, and there was no read more button. I'm using latest versions of Edge, Jaws and Windows 10.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Gurney
Sent: February 26, 2021 3:19 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] read more button

I would be very interested in your impression if you do look at the Site.

Best wishes

Mike.

Mike Gurney
Tel 01908560380

On 26/02/2021 21:16, Gene wrote:
I haven't looked at the site and there may be accessibility problems
but regardless, that is the explanation for why the wording changes.
Whatever accessibility problems may exist arent related to this
behavior, which is common.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Mike Gurney
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2021 3:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Hello

Like Pam I wasn't able to find any additional text after clicking on
the button. I then used my numeric pad and routed and clicked. I
then got a combo box with several options.

I am using Window-eyes 9.5.4.0.

Mike.

Mike Gurney
Tel 01908560380

On 26/02/2021 20:58, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND wrote:
That is normally how it works, but when I go to the link given by
Monte, pressing spacebar or enter doesn't seem to open up any more
text. It just changes the "read more" to "read less".

Monte, what version of JAWS and Windows are you using?