Generally speaking:  Upon pressing the "read more" button, where will the additional text be located.  It seems that the page should refresh and place the new text below the "ead more/less" button?Please correct me on this one.

Thanks.
Howard

On 2/26/2021 2:46 PM, Gene wrote:
The button changess to read less because you have chosen to read more.  If you want to go back to reading less, that is now the purpose of the button. You are now able to read more.  This is just the same as a button on a web page for an audio player that says mute. When you press it and sound is muted, the button will now say play.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Monte Single
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2021 2:33 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] read more button

Hi List,

Below is a link to a Kraft web page with info about;

Kraft extra cheddar cheese slices.

On the web page, I press h and land on the heading for the product.

After  line or 2 there is a button that says “read more”.

When I click on the button with space bar or enter, the button torns into, “read less”.

What is the correct key press to  read more?

Cheers,

Monte

https://www.kraftwhatscooking.ca/product/kraft-extra-cheddar-slices-00068100001655