Re: Looking for recommendation for heaphones for use with computer `

Curtis Delzer

You might consider the Tribit line, comfortable, reliable, and sound good but not so outrageously expensive. They do Blue Tooth as well as use a cord to plug into your PC, or both at the same time if you wish. Don't go for the noise reduction models, a waste of time and your money.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 2/27/2021 1:14 PM, Cochise wrote:
I am looking for recommendation for over the ear wireless headphones to use with computer. Don't need high end ones. Mainly for screen reader, so my wife does not have to listen to Mr. Reed. I checked on Amazon and they have so many to choose fromĀ  and their descriptions don't give much information about them. Maybe something $50 or less? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.