Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021 4:57 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Battery for Logitech H800

A few years ago, someone gave me a contact to buy a replacement battery for my H800 headset. Now someone else I know wants a battery, but I don’t have the contact info any longer. Can anyone help with this?
Thanks, Marie

My doctor asked if anyone in my family suffered from mental illness. I said, "No, we all seem to enjoy it."