the yahoo fantasy sports iPhone app

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

If anybody here plays fantasy sports using the yahoo iPhone app, I'm trying to change the e-mail address in the app and I can't figure out how to do it.

I have 2 addresses associated with my yahoo account and I successfully changed to the one I want on my computer, and in fact I joined a fantasy baseball league using that address on my computer but the app still shows the old address. If anybody can help I'd appreciate it, as it stands right now I can't get to the league I joined with the app, and since I joined that league I had to have windows reinstalled on the computer and I lost the link I had there too.

Thanks in advance.

Troy