From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Walter Ramage
via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 12:08 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Outlook 2010 help needed please

Hi to all. A week or so back I posted explaining the need
to move away from Office 2007 and the email client Outlook
2007. I eventually opted to go with Office 2019 but
unfortunately my computer guy forgot that office 2019 will
only function on Win10 of which two of my computers are
Win10 but the other 2 are Win7. Therefore he installed
Office 2010 on those two Win7 machines.

My problem now is for some reason the view has changed.
This morning the view showed the sender, then the subject
line and then the time of arrival then the size. However
when I returned to my emails this afternoon it only shows
the sender's name i.e. from Anne, from Bill, from susan etc.
As outlook 2010 and 2019 are complete ribbon driven I have
experimented but no matter what I try I can't return the
view to what I am used to. The terminology appears to
differ from Office 2007 so I'm not really sure which
settings I should choose If somebody can inform me of what
options I should use to return the view back to what I'm
used to I will be appreciative. With thanks. Walter.