This week on Eyes On Success: Some favorite Tips of the Week

blueskies11

Listeners have enjoyed the “Tip of the Week” that begins each episode of Eyes On Success for the past 10 years.  This week’s episode features some of our favorite tips:

2110 Some Favorite Tips of the Week (Mar. 3, 2020)
Show Notes
Every episode of Eyes On Success starts with a “Tip of the Week”. These tips offer suggestions from people we interview about anything from the benefits of participating in sports to the importance of learning blindness skills. This week hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey share some of their favorite tips from the past 10 years with our listeners.

Also, check out our new YouTube channel at:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsc-oVz5q_gXKELoZuIhOaA

Once there are enough subscribers the URL can be changed to better reflect the name of the show, so please look for the “Subscribe” button on that page and subscribe!  Thanks.

If you don’t want to miss an episode you can subscribe to the Eyes On Success podcast wherever you get your podcasts.  You can also now listen on your smart home device by simply saying “play the eyes On Success podcast”.

Enjoy!

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with vision loss.

Find out more about the show and get links to past episodes at:

       www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Find the podcast on iTunes or use the URL:

       www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast

Find us on social media at:

       www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

       www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

       www.audioboom.com/EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the announcements-only list by sending an e-mail to:

       EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe@...

Subscribe to the listener discussion group by sending an e-mail to:

       EOS_discuss+Subscribe@...

Send suggestions or comments to:

      hosts@...