playing siriusXM on 2 devices at the same time

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

If I try to listen to siriusXM here at home with my amazon echo and my mom tries to listen through the xm app on her phone while at work, whoever starts listening first the feed gets interrupted when the other person turns it on. Is this normal behavior and is there anything we can do where we can both listen at the same time with no interruptions? Btw this is with an online subscription, the same thing doesn't happen between the xm receiver in the car and my echo.

Thanks.

Troy