From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bharat
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2021 6:22 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Alexa for PC

Thanks for telling me Alexa exists for PC as well. I just went
ahead & got the app from the Microsoft Store. It took some time after
i clicked on Get but eventually installed & is working happily now.

Request you to try again please?

bharat.

On 3/5/21, Fanus <buys.fanus@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello list
I listened to the Echo Tips podcast where this was mentioned. I try to
download it from the Microsoft store and I get to a "get" button but then
there is a description of the software but I can not find a download
button.
Has anyone succeeded to download it?
Regards
Fanus