Re: Acrobat Reader DC

Allen West

I appologize for the late response. I received the answer from a
co-worker. I got so busy, I haven't had an opportunity to try it yet.
Here are the instructions I received.
In the conttrol panel, go to default apps and enter on the link,
choose default apps. Tab to Acrobat Reader DC and hit the spacebafr to
make it the default.
I will try it in the morning. I have been working for a little over
twelve hours today and don't trust my judgment at this point.

Allen

On 3/5/21, Allen West via groups.io <alwest0324=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I found how to make Acrobat Reader DC the defauolt.

On 3/5/21, Allen West via groups.io <alwest0324=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

I have always been able to make Acrobat Reader DC the default for
opening PDF's. In the past week, I have tried to make this change on
two computers. The default is MS Edge. Has something changed?
I'm trying to help two friends. If you know, please let me know.

Thanks

Alllen