Re: filter these messages: control plus shift plus k message in thunderbird

adam morris

Hi Troy,
unless I've missunderstood you when you're in the box where it talks about filter these messages just press escape and it goes away.
You may need to do this for each mail box you have.

On 4/03/2021 13:18, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

When tabbing into my thunderbird folders, between the folder list and the folder itself there's an area that says filter these messages: control plus shift plus k. How do I keep that from showing? I've done it before and I think it's in the menus somewhere but I can't find it.

Thanks.

Troy

--

Adam Morris