gmail and thunderbird, creating folders

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

This could be kind of a complicated question, but before having to have windows reinstalled on my laptop a couple of weeks ago when I'd create a new folder on gmail.com it would end up at the bottom of my folder tree in thunderbird in alphabetical order. Now, however, when I create folders on gmail's site some of them are up at the top under my inbox, then there are things like trash, sent mail, and maybe some other folders then at the bottom of the tree are the rest of my created folders. Is there anything I can do to make my created folders show up together at the bottom like they did before?

Thanks.

Troy