Re: Microsoft Word

Troy, I'm sure if you type Microsoft Word into a search engine, it will push
to you more sites than you can shake a stick at where you can grab a copy of
this and that. For a start, amazon.com is your friend; newegg.com will be
glad you came home to shop as well.

If push comes to shove, how about a trip to either Bestbuy or Microcenter?
I'm sure they'll be glad to hook you up. Oh, don't forget TigerDirect.com,
I think they're still alive!

Alternately, have a college student help you grab a copy from their school's
bookstore. They can get it dirt cheap too!

I believe you can buy just Word by itself; however, what happens down the
line if you need Outlook for E-mail and such? Then you'll go grab Outlook?
Hmm, I'd strongly suggest you buy the suite that includes Outlook and
PowerPoint, and just play ball with whichever one you love to use on a
regular basis.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado