From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sent: March 6, 2021 8:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Microsoft Word

Colonel Monte wrote in part:

"I purchased the full micro soft office suite from amazon for about 30
bucks."

That's why I love hanging out with you at the garrison; why do I need a
monthly or an annual subscription when I can grab the software and install
it on my toy? I have the silly suite running on My Shiny Android toys for
zero pennies. Of course, I'm willing to pay to purchase a copy for my
computer toys whilst I still have them, but I DO NOT wish to pay $100
especially since I'd only wind up using one or two programs contained in the
suite.

Anyhow, I'm a crazy, nonconformist child and my rules should only apply to
me and my two left legs!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado