Re: Microsoft Word

Well, Colonel Monte, yours Unfaithfully is still running Office Ultimate
2007! Micro$ tells me it has expired, but it still GETS THE JOB DONE RIGHT
for me; the best and greatest, in my experience, does have a habit of
breaking what used to work.

Right now, for Samsung toy devotees, ever since the toys got Android11
update, the screen reader bundled with the update has screwed up
interactions with icons on an otherwise good toy. The fiasco is on to have
Samsung rewrite the wrong, but is the conglomerate listening? We'll see
with a March Security Update.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado