Re: having trouble joining nexrtdoor.com

Jim Rawls

Keep me posted on this please. Maybe in California, I can do the same. Jim

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, March 7, 2021 10:56 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] having trouble joining nexrtdoor.com

Oh, don't get me started.  In New York City, it has been almost impossible to make vaccination appointments online, and so beginning today, homebound seniors can submit a form and be contacted by the city to arrange to get the J&J vaccine in their homes.  I'm not holding my breath.

Gerald

On 3/7/2021 1:33 PM, Jim Rawls wrote:

Gerald, where do you find that form, and how does it work? Who is eligible to use that/? Jim