From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2021 1:20 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] having trouble joining nexrtdoor.com

I meant to say space.

It is illogical that the check box works one way if you are signed into a Google account and another if you aren't. If people say that they never, even after using the check box a lot of times, have to answer an audio captcha, I'll consider that maybe the claim is correct. If people report that even rarely, they have to use an audio captcha, that will prove it to be wrong.