From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2021 7:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] having trouble joining nexrtdoor.com

It would be an interesting comparison. You would have to do many each way perhaps a large number for comparison. But if you received automatic clearance just by being signed into a Google account, even if you were limited to a certain number a day or hour or in some way, bots could just keep switching accounts. It makes no logical sense to provide this exemption.

Gene

On 3/7/2021 5:12 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:
Hey Geen,
So I've not tried this while not signed into a google account.
John