Youtube TV question

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

Good day folks.  My wife and I would like to divorce Xfinity cable.  My in-laws who are sighted have Youtube TV, and it seems to have every channel that we like.  Is there an accessible configuration that I could try that would allow us to read the channel names as well as the guide on Youtube TV?  Would an Amazon Fire TV box with the Youtube TV app installed speak the channel names as well as the guide which tells us what is on?  Do you folks know of a smart TV with voice guidance that would read everything that the Youtube TV app shows on the screen?  We really want Youtube TV, and we need voice guidance to help us navigate and figure out what is showing.  Thanks in advance for your thoughts.