Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2021 6:52 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] I want to drop dropbox!

Yes, that’s how I feel.

I am using win10 20h2,  with current versionsof chrome, and nvda.

Lately,   dropbox does nothing.

Well,  It is checked to run at startup,  but it is not in the systray, not that I can see.

It never shows up in the app meny.I  then start dropbox with the run command, open it, drop folders into it,  wait a while for the upload process, but when I open the app menu on a folder,  I get no option to “copy link location.”

Please, tell me I’m missing something simple,  beside myself!

No emogies, just egg on face while gobbling humble pie and crow!