Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 8:51 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] a jaws question

Hi all,

I have a game on my computer that I need to have graphics on for because
I need to hear the labeled graphics. I usually keep graphics turned off
at all other times though so is there a way to have a profile that would
automatically load only when I open the game that would have labeled
graphics active and at all other times no graphics are spoken?

Thanks.

Troy